Who we are?
- Our website address is- http://www.theroyalspares.com.
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
- When you purchase something from our store, as a part of buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you provide us such as your name, address, and email address. This Personal data is also generated from technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third-party embeds.
- This Data helps us to keep records and in Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
- As mentioned, the above information is captured through comments. We have noted the data which WordPress collects by default.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- We collect the information you submit to us on our websites or through online forms to process your requests.
- We accept payments through RazorPay. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to RazorPay, Including Information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites:-
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with:-
- We do not share any personal data with anyone.
- Your personal information will be used only by theroyalspares.com and will never be sold or revealed to outside sources.
How long do we retain your data:-
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data:-
- If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data:-
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What third parties do we receive data from:-
- This website receives no data from external third parties.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org